Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Spirit Guides

Have you ever woke up from what feels like a dream and say to yourself: "That's it. Time to change." Well tonight was one of mine and here I am to start and see what will happens. I have decided to start this blog, whether or not anyone reads it is not the point. The point of it is to post about what is real in a world that seems to care less.

Throughout my day I always ask my guides to show me the path that the universe wants me to move towards today. Let me tell you that today I did not like the direction but love that I am being heard. I am 31 weeks 3 days pregnant today and was shown the pain that comes with being in the 3rd trimester of pregnancy. I am unable to get and stay asleep and sharp pain going throughout my body. However I need to remind myself that staying in a place of negativity will do no good. That my affirmation for this is "I embrace this pain. I acknowledge this. I can live through this." To remind myself that my body can and will take care of what is needed for a healthy pregnancy. So here is my prayer: guides please continue to show me this truth throughout these next couple of months.

I figure that this is a great start. Not all of my posts will be centered around my spirituality; but on art, education, politics, love, friendship, divine, and life in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment