Sunday, January 12, 2014

Goddess White Tara

Hello Beautiful Essence :)

I wanted to let you know that I am honored and blessed that you are reading this. (Yep you!) It's awesome to see others checking out and relating to my stuff. So don't forget to comment below or email me to let me know what you think :)


This upcoming week is going to be a doosie for me. I am starting my last semester of classes on Tuesday. I also am taking a CEP (Certified Ethical Psychic) course for the next 3 months. So when I say this is exactly where I am at this week. I am not joking.

I am reminded that I am uber sensitive and need to act accordingly to not be in that hole of fear, worry, and ego.

This week's Goddess of the Week is White Tara

~Just like before, I do not own the Goddess Guidance Oracle Deck~
She is known as the "mother of liberation". The Buddhist Goddess Tara represents the virtues of success in work and achievements. There are many aspects of Tara. This week is about White Tārā. She is also known for compassion, long life, healing and serenity.

Now is the time to remind yourself that you are where you are today. Do not stress and overwhelm yourself with these major issues in your head. 


Do not forget beautiful essence that you have people in your life to ask questions to. Whether it is for help, guidance, or just an ear to hear what is going on. Do not forget that.

The major thing that is coming through this card today is "You are not alone, sweet pea." What a gift, knowing that no matter what, being in that ucky place today is by choice and I do not have to dwell in it. 


The other major message I have for you is to delegate your stuff! I am not Wonder Woman nor do I claim to be. So I need to ask my business team for help where and when I need it. All the way down to asking my hubby to help me with our Little Missy, even though he's done all the care taking that day for her.

This week's Goals: Breathe, Release, Recognize, and Delegate

 Prayer to White Tara: Guide myself to quiet the inside to heal and rebuild today.


Many Blessings for this week!

~Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment