Tuesday, July 2, 2013

I'm Waking Up

If you haven't had a chance yet. Please check out Imagine Dragons song "Radioactive". Here is a link to a live youtube video of it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybirL3EtMb8&list=PLmK93-G4aQJIdJWe5E-wmyjkzSe2PS1Ga Now I am not the biggest fan of live versions of songs but this is one of the best ones I have listened to.

This brings me back to the title of today's post. "I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones, Enough to make my system blow, Welcome to the New Age." -Radioactive
Words that have been taken into my soul and have rocketed me into a new level of gratitude and hope.

I am waking up. From this slumber of going with the flow of what I thought the world wanted from me.

I feel it in my bones. I am a beautiful sexy women of the universe today. I have value and worth. My life and being has depth and weight, on a level that I did not see before.

Enough to make my systems blow Hello Mercury Retrograde! let's use this time to go within and find what makes me truly tick and throw away all of the things that do not help my spiritual path.

Welcome to the New Age Whether anyone wants to recognize it or not we are in a time here spirituality, not religion is sought after. we are in a new age, a new coming, a Spiritual Revolution.

"I raise my flags, don my clothes. It's a revolution, I suppose. We're painted red to fit right in."

Let's see what the days brings us then? Like it seep into your bones, to know and understand that it's time to let go and let a new age come into existence. What are you doing for your life and happiness today.
Are you working to make money to pay the bills and let the job and money run your life?
Are you in an healthy relationship that is destructive to your self and well being?
Is this world to go walk on blind faith that the universe itself knows what is better for us then our finite minds can? More importantly I must ask myself today, I am ready to walk on blind faith and trust that I will be ok not living in self for this day.

Peace and Blessings to You

No comments:

Post a Comment