Friday, April 25, 2014

Strengthening Your Psychic Abilities Course with Crystal Starshine

Hello Beautiful Essence!

I wanted to share with you the wonderful journey with taking the "Certified Ethical Psychic" course with Crystal Starshine. 

Open Enrollment Ends May 1, 2014 for the new class starting May 8, 2014

This was a journey that I was not expecting when I first heard about this course. I wanted to take the course but I was not sure about the financial investment. 
25% and 50% Scholarships Available Now through May 1, 2014

Thanks to the law of attraction; I received a scholarship to take this course, I always had the money to pay for the class at the end of the month. Actually my bank account for the first time in my life has been the highest it's ever been. (Yay!)

Cause sweet pea it is an investment. Why spend money on a certification when I can do readings without one? Here's the big secret beautiful essence: People in this field like to see certifications and accreditation.

Why is that? Because it shows that you are serious about this and are willing to invest in yourself. You can use this certification in many different ways because in the certification you have the word Ethical. Being ethical in this field can give you a leg up over someone else whose biography on the wall of the local metaphysical store as yours who does not have this certification. 

Here is my current biography for The Awakened Spirit Expo in Atlanta, GA May 31-June 1
The class itself we did a clair test, learned alot of information of angels, guides, guardians, divination tools, psychic attacks, psychic vampires, grounding techniques, multiple meditations, aura cleansing, indigo children, crystal children, ethics, and so much more. She also brought in three guests who are her mentors and colleagues. We have a private facebook group and soon on her new website a forum just for those who have been in the academy. 

The added bonuses from this course are not things I would have expected. I have been given the opportunity to be sponsored a reading booth at the Awakened Spirit Expo in Atlanta, GA 
 
Crystal Starshine will be in Booth 500 and Lindsay will be in Booth J

I have built lifelong friendships with the women who took the class with me. I have been given a built in support group with in this field (cause Essence believe me, this support, I can not place a price on how valuable this is). Plus more to come and I don't want to bore you to death.

Follow Lindsay @EverlastEssence
Quickly here are some things that I can say I have surpassed a few of my business goals for this year, to have 500 twitter followers ( I currently have 590 followers).Which I started growing at the beginning of this course. 

 "Like" Lindsay at Everlasting Essence
"Like" Lindsay at Everlasting Essence
I have 136 followers (previously hovered around 30 people at the beginning of the year without facebook ads, which is harder than it sounds sweet peas).

Plus I've earned the courage to build a mailing list, and so much more. All of these Crystal talks about during her Marketing Classes at the end of the course. Plus I continually able to give readings to others to guide them on their life path. Which when it comes down to it, that is the biggest blessing I could ever do :)

If you have any more concerns, sign up for a Free 30 Clarity call with Crystal. Yes beautiful essence, it's free :)

Here is my official testimony of the Strengthening Your Psychic Abilities Course:

If you are considering taking this course with Crystal, then this is the class for you. I truly mean that. Crystal’s “Strengthening Your Psychic Abilities” are classes that are geared for anyone. It is a course for those who have knowledge of tapping into your intuition or none at all. She pushes you to grow those natural abilities. For me this course has caused me to push through fears and try new things. One of the best bonuses in this class is Crystal shows her students how to be ethical not only in readings but to bring that ethical values into your life. As intuitive psychics we receive information throughout the day. With the understanding of ethics of Certified Ethical Psychics (CEP) we gain knowledge that I have not found anywhere else. During this course I found that I can be raw in my homework and also during the live teleconference calls with no negative judgment behind what I say or do; just positive suggestions and encouragement on how to push myself forward. Also through this course I have collected new lifelong friends in this course. People I can rely on and ask questions too. When you sign up for this course you are receiving more than you can imagine. I highly recommend for anyone to take this course if you want to be an ethical psychic. –Lindsay Liistro

Namaste Beautiful Essences :)

No comments:

Post a Comment