Tuesday, April 22, 2014

What Happens During a Psychic Reading?



Hello Lovely Essences!

I wanted to answer one of your most popular questions: "What happens during a psychic reading?"

This is such a great question and I am going to try and answer this the best way I can.

Before going into what happens during a reading, here is my understanding of what a psychic reading is. I have always understood that prayer is talking to Spirit and mediation is listening to Spirit. I see readings as a combination of the two. More mediation than prayer, but still a combination of the two.

As for me, I offer different communication methods for readings. I offer over the phone, skype, recorded videos, in person, and email. Each communication method is different, however the way the reading is conducted is pretty much the same no matter what.

What I do for a reading is start off my calling in sacred space, calling in all of my and who ever I am reading for angels, guides, and guardians to be present for the reading. Also to bring forth the highest good.

Current Email Options from Lindsay 
Reason for mentioning this critical point is, hate to break it to you Essence; some psychics out there who are not ethical and do not take into account the highest good for all. When you choose a psychic to get a reading from, do your research! Here are some quick how to's on picking a psychic to choose from:
  • If they read at a shop in the local area, they had to "audition" for the job. I would trust that the store wouldn't hire just anyone to be a reader at the store.
  • This is the same for psychic hotlines, there was a process to receiving the jig, the line would not hire just anyone to do the job.
  • Check out their websites, check out if they invest in themselves with certifications, do you resonate with the energy they give off their site?
  • Check out their Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Blog, etc. Do you like the message they convey? 

There is no way for me to tell you which person is right for you, but just like with every other major purchase in my life: It's all about Research and Background information!

After calling in Sacred Space, I look at the divination tools I have and see which one "pops" out. Now this is where each intuitive person is different. I use tarot and oracle decks, crystals, pendulum, and pen/paper as some of my divination tools. I have had a reading done just by ribbons!  Also there are psychics that do not use divination tools, they channel the information from Spirit for you. It just depends on who is doing the reading for you.

Here is an example of a spread from a previous reading :)

That's a basic overview of how I conduct psychic readings.  Like always if you have any questions, ask in the comments below. Or find me on these social media sites

Like Everlasting Essence
Follow @EverlastEssence


Namaste Beautiful Essence,
Lindsay

Lindsay is an internationally regarded Psychic Medium Intuitive.  She is a certified Ethical Psychic through the Starshine Healing Academy.  Lindsay is also a Reiki Practitioner and an Intuitive Henna Artist specializing in healing symbols. She is an ordained Minister through the Universal Life Church. Lindsay has the gifts of Clairvoyant, 
Clairaudiant, and Clairsentience. She uses these gifts with a combination of divination tools in sacred space to provide 
messages from Spirit for you.

Check Lindsay out at her website or contact her by email

No comments:

Post a Comment